Almost a year ago


-->
Today I was at work...Trying to accomplish deadlines of a project that I'm working on when I got this e-mail. I had to laugh... because it is soo true... Over this place called Ettrick I had an experience of a life time. I never had to work as hard as I was working back there... But I never felt my mind soo free! The work over there was physically painful ... hard job... But the place, the people and the situation made that bit of my life (and for everybody who had been there) impossible to forget. The joy of have fun in a night sky full of stars and a bonfire to warm you up while you talk about ... about everything is just great. Or may be the sunrise with a green sky!! Ha ha...
I wish meet all of you guys again ... somewhere.

E-mail from Denis

Hello!
I am sorry that I don't write a personal email to all of you! But you know how it
is.. :/ The good thing is that I am still thinking of you, as I remembered to
put you here on the list - means all of you are still in my heart and I am still
telling stories about you, still thinking of the things we lived trough together..
I bought a new guitar, this time a real one, not just a small ukulele like in
New Zealand. But the only song I am playing at the moment is "picking apples in
Ettrick", that one I made out when I hated to pick apples in New Zealand. :- )
Now I love to remember that time.
I have even some pictures from Ettrick, the famous town, on my website since
today. Maybe you haven't seen those, so when you like, you can have a look here:
some pics of some people from Ettrick. http://ireturn1day.blog.cz/ (the pictures
will be there min. 3 weeks).
Have a good day, wherever you are.
Denis




Comentários

Anônimo disse…
:- ) I dont wanna pick, NO! apples anymore, NEVER! I want to get these apples, out of my bloody head..

;- )